About Old Persons Commission
The Older Persons Commission (OPC), situated in the vibrant community of Rochester, Michigan, is a premier destination for individuals aged 50 and above. Committed to enhancing the quality of life for seniors, OPC offers a diverse range of programs and services designed to cater to the unique needs and interests of its members.
OPC takes pride in fostering personal growth and enrichment among its members. Whether you’re interested in lifelong learning, creative arts, or skill development, OPC provides a variety of engaging classes and workshops. From art and music to technology and wellness programs, there’s something to pique the interest of every senior.
Maintaining physical health is a top priority at OPC. The facility boasts state-of-the-art fitness equipment and offers fitness classes suitable for all levels of ability. Additionally, OPC features an inviting aquatic center, providing seniors with a refreshing and low-impact way to stay active.
Signarama Troy partnered with the Older Persons Commission (OPC) of Rochester to undertake a comprehensive brand refresh project. OPC, a senior care facility dedicated to enhancing the lives of seniors, recognized the need for improved signage to enhance visibility and navigation within their facility.
- Scope of Work: The project scope encompassed the design, fabrication, and installation of various signage elements to rejuvenate OPC’s branding and improve the overall visitor experience:
- Internally Illuminated Ground Sign Cabinet: Signarama Troy designed and installed a new, internally illuminated ground sign cabinet to increase OPC’s visibility from Letica Drive, making it more prominent and identifiable to the community.
- Non-Lit Routed Acrylic Dimensional Letters: These eye-catching dimensional letters added a touch of sophistication to OPC’s exterior signage, reinforcing its brand identity.
- Directional and Wayfinding Signage: Signarama Troy introduced directional and wayfinding signage throughout the facility to enhance navigation, making it more user-friendly for visitors and staff.
- Improved Visibility from Letica Drive: The installation of the internally illuminated ground sign cabinet has significantly enhanced OPC’s visibility from Letica Drive. The fresh signage is eye-catching and makes OPC more conspicuous to the community, contributing to increased awareness and foot traffic.
- Enhanced Brand Identity: The non-lit routed acrylic dimensional letters have elevated OPC’s brand identity. These sleek and modern letters reinforce OPC’s commitment to providing high-quality senior care services.
- Streamlined Navigation: The introduction of directional and wayfinding signage within the facility has greatly improved the ease of navigation. Visitors and staff now find it simpler to locate various areas and services within the facility, enhancing the overall user experience.
- Community-Focused Impact: The revitalized signage not only benefits OPC but also serves the wider community by creating a more accessible and welcoming environment. The improved visibility and navigation contribute to a sense of inclusivity and support for seniors and their families.
In conclusion, Signarama Troy’s collaboration with the Older Persons Commission of Rochester has resulted in a successful brand refresh project. The fresh signage not only makes OPC more visible to the community but also improves the overall experience for visitors and staff. This project exemplifies Signarama Troy’s commitment to delivering high-quality signage solutions that positively impact businesses and organizations, ultimately contributing to their success.