Since April of 2006, we at Signarama have worked with Colliers International out of Southfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI making commercial signs. In this time we have established a great professional relationship with many of the brokers and their support staff. Among those growing relationships came one with the marketing manager, Amy Schiffman, who we’ve been working with since 2012. In these years, Amy has proven to be a tremendous asset to Colliers, and Signarama.
Long before Amy’s arrival at Colliers, she has organized and managed a charity golf event in honor of Jack Schiffman who battled pancreatic cancer. These events have had many sponsors around the metro Detroit area, including Colliers and Signarama. We were lucky enough to see this project through; from the order being placed all the way to seeing the signs on the golf course. The types of signs used in these projects have ranged from coroplast yard signs, to banners.
People just think of signs as a way to introduce yourself to the world… such as building signs. Sometimes we forget the other impacts that signs can have on us, like remembering loved ones, or celebrating new ones. The great thing about coroplast yard signs and banners, is that they have so many uses; they can be used on a golf course, front lawn, or even to hang from windows!
It has been a great pleasure to be involved in this event for the last 3 years, and we are looking forward to future events!
So you own a Detroit business, and are looking for a way to keep ahead of the competition. There are many different promotional ideas, but have you ever considered banners?
Advantages of Using Banners
- Affordable – Many times we hear that one of the biggest setbacks to Detroit business signage is the cost for the materials. With banners, the materials needed cost a good deal less than a regular sign.
- Portable – As opposed to our rigid substrates, banners can be easily rolled up (Always roll; never fold!) so they can be stored and transported fairly easily. Each time you place your banner in a new area, you can reinforce your Detroit brand.
- Temporary — Banners work great for trade shows and other events where you need a quality temporary sign. Obviously, you will never want to go without permanent exterior signage, such as channel letters, but placing a banner as a temporary placeholder often works well to begin showing off your brand.
- Durable – Additionally, the banner material we use is high-quality so while being temporary, they are also extremely durable and can withstand being outdoors for periods of time.
- Easier — With some cities, you can hang a temporary banner without needing a permit, giving you savings in time and money. Also, installation is considerably easier than with standard signage. We will often add metal grommets to the corners of the banner so you can install the banner yourself, saving you from installation costs.
- Quicker Turnaround — As opposed to some of our building signs where a lot of effort needs to go into constructing the sign, we are able to simply print your banner. Normally, the turn around time of a banner is 3-5 days, but many times we can get it done faster!
As you can see, there are many advantages to having a banner for your Detroit business.
Our experts at SIGNARAMA are always willing to help your get started. We will show you the differences between full color and one color banners, along with size examples. Drop by our showroom today to help your business stand out about the competition!
Someone you know is having a birthday soon. In fact, I guarantee that you right now know of someone who will have a birthday sometime within the next 12 months! So, with that birthday coming up, have you ever wondered how you can make it a little more special with some personalization? A great solution to this is to have a birthday banner designed.
When someone sees a birthday banner with their name, it makes them feel a little more special. While little kids will see one year older as a good thing, and others may see themselves aging as a bad thing, either way, having someone take the time to get something made and personalized just for them will make them smile.
Here at SIGNARAMA Metro Detroit/Troy, we believe in giving the best quality for all of your signs and banners. Because of this, we are often viewed as a solution for businesses. What many people do not know is that we also provide many printed solutions for your everyday needs as well. From military welcome home signs to birthday banners, we really do it all.
When it comes to designing the perfect birthday banner, we are willing to cater toward your needs. We know that birthdays are important events, so we love it when customers come in with an idea and a photo or two of the person will they will be celebrating. We then have you sit down with one of our designers and create the perfect birthday banner right in front of you!
With over a decade of designing birthday banners, we can create something that you will love, whether you already have an idea in mind or not. So if your ready to make someone smile on their birthday, feel free to stop by our SIGNARAMA showroom to get your banner started today!
How long does it take to get sign permits from the city? In some cities, permits can be obtained the same day. While in other cities, it could take months. Sign-A-Rama offers a temporary solution that, in most cases, can be saved and reused over and over again.
For fast signs, take Aperam from example. Aperam needed the existing sign removed & a new sign STAT!. Aperam just so happen to be located in one of those cities where 2-3 weeks for permit approval is not uncommon. Sign-A-Rama to the rescue!! We removed the old signage from the previous tenant and affixed a 4×12 banner in it’s place. Once the banner comes down and the new sign is affixed in it’s place Aperam should be able to reuse the banner over & over again.
Sign-A-Rama Detroit still knocks out better looking banners, with better materials, at a better price than any other sign shop in Metro Detroit!
Individuals or businesses interested in taking part in Bishop Foley Catholic High School’s Banner Sponsorship program are encouraged to download and fill out the banner order form, which is available in PDF and JPG versions for your convenience.
If you’re a part of a school, university or business in the area that would like to initiate your own banner sponsorship program, please feel free to call our office today at 248-585-6880!