Who are we?
Sign-A-Rama is proud to be Metro Detroit’s most energetic, passionate AND experienced sign company! While we have the equipment and team to produce rush signs of all kinds in under 10 minutes, our real specialty is our full service branding expertise; helping many local and national companies develop their “look and feel”. We then produce any type of sign you can dream up completely in house, and proudly made in Detroit.
Sign-A-Rama design, builds and installs electric channel letters, monument signs, cabinets, wall signs, vehicle wraps, wall murals, routed signs and much more!
Who are you?
- You are a ball of energy, focused on making our customers smile.
- You deserve the title “most organized person on the planet”
- You truly enjoy helping others become (and stay) organized… knowing that your efforts are not only greatly appreciated… but hugely impact the company you work for.
- You have proficient… no…. EXCELLENT computer skills (email, documents, preparing presentations)
- You are a people person… no really, you actually LIKE talking to people.
- You enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, fun every day… and filled with over-the-top personalities that are ecstatic to make their clients happy.
- You are looking for a place where you don’t feel limited, where you can come up with weird ideas and get the approval to test them out.
- Your shoes are organized by color in your closet. This is sort of a requirement (not really)
What is the Sales Support/Administration Position?
Truly one of the most important positions without our company (and regarded as such), the Sales Support person is the first contact our customers have when they call in or visit our showroom… and the one person that our awesome sales team counts on to help with projects, quotes, vendor communication and much more. You are the glue that keeps us together.
Based on your experience, the position is paid hourly. Knowledge of the sign industry is not required at all, but experience with administration and clerical duties is a must. We need someone who truly enjoys helping our office stay organized.
SIGNARAMA provides graphics and signage of all kinds directly to local businesses (large and small) and often for churches, schools and other industries. The truth is, we like that our industry is a bit mysterious… that is part of our success! To be very honest, we are REALLY BUSY. Our customers deserve the best, and we recognize that we need an additional team player to help us get back to them promptly and efficiently. Are you that person?
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- OCD level organization skills. Sorting, filing and helping others keep up to date
- Fanatic customer service skills, we support our families by keeping our customers smiling.
- Time management is a must. We will be counting on you every day.
- Promptness with your schedule. Arriving late would throw us all off….
- You must thrive in a team environment. We are picky… and we are all wacky…. but we work extraordinarily well together.
Please visit our Employment Opportunities page to send in your resume right away!