Trade shows are an integral part of advertising your product, whether you are a new small business or a well-established industry. Potential buyers at these shows are likely being overloaded with information coming at them from all angles, so it is really important to make your display stand out. At Michigan Signarama, we are committed to helping our clients put together beautifully unique displays that grab the attention of customers. We guarantee to hook buyers with our quality made signs, so you can focus on what you really love: your own business!
At Michigan Signarama of Troy, we pride ourselves on being extremely well-rounded. Not only do we have over 25 years of experience in the sign and banner industry, but we hire a range of staff members that can help our clients throughout the entire process. The first step to getting a nice display for your expo is in the brainstorming and logistics phase. We have a team of in-house graphic designers that can work with you to find the best way to display your message. This step is vital in making your business pop at a trade show so you can really capture onlookers attention. Not only are our graphic designers great at giving advice on composition, color palettes, and lettering, but they have loads of experience in what really works when advertising. This is a great chance to bounce ideas off of each other until you come up with the perfect design for your display.
There are many ways to bring your display to life. Just a few ideas that we have found make a trade show expo more fun are:
- Using images to get the message across-most people get bored of reading slogan after slogan at trade shows. Instead of telling people why they should use your business, why not show them! Displaying a crisp image of your product helps to draw customers to your booth where you can then give them your business spiel in person to showcase charisma and passion that just do not translate sometimes with simple lettered signage
- Incorporating technology into your display-our LED signs are an incredible way to make your display more dynamic. With billions of colors to choose from, and the ability to fully customize your sign, LEDs are an amazing way to hook potential buyers. You can even set your LED to alternate messages on schedule using software on your computer
- Custom made wraps-our team can help you to design a personalized wrap that can cover tables or islands included in your display. This is a fun way to jazz up a plain display stand and make your expo more interesting
- Tents-for our bold clients who really want to make a splash, we always recommend a graphic tent. Using a tent or a canopy is a great way to draw the eye towards your booth and get customers excited to talk to your sales representatives. Tents can be an investment sometimes, but they can be used for years at both indoor and outdoor expos to really bring your display to the next level
- Modular exhibits-playing with the space you have been allotted at a trade show is a great way to make your area more visually appealing. Using vertical stands or fun shapes and textures can really help to give your expo more personality compared to neighboring displays
High Caliber In House Production
The next step is the actual manufacturing of your display. We proudly produce all of our signs in house using top notch automated sign equipment and quality color printers. We prefer to oversee our own production of signs rather than outsourcing because it ensures that your sign is being made from the highest quality materials. This also allows us a lot of control during this step of the process that would normally not be available if we were to use an external manufacturer. For example, if you are on a time crunch and need your sign fast-tracked, we are able to adjust our schedule and get your sign done in time so you can still experience the high quality of Signarama even on a rush order.
Once your display setup has been printed, it is ready to be transported to storage in anticipation for your big day at the trade show! If you need any additional advice or assistance in terms of installation, just let one of our team members know and we would be happy to help you set up your display. From inception to completion, Michigan Signarama of Troy is here to fulfill all of your banner and sign needs. Check out our website for more information, or contact us by phone or email to get in touch with one of our knowledgeable and friendly team members today!