Laminators Incorporated introduced us to their newest “green” composite board product, Omega Terra Max™, “The whitest printing surface from the greenest of places.” The environmentally friendly, rigid paper composite board has a lightweight honeycomb core made from 100% recycled paper.
Some of our favorite attributes of Omega Terra Max™ include:
- Smooth, flat, double-sided, white surface for crisper and brighter colors for digital printing.
- 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly materials, reduces the impact on the earth’s natural resources.
- The rigid panels are strong and durable, yet also lightweight and easy to handle.
- Ideal for your interior signage needs such as (but not limited to): point of purchase, exhibition displays, kiosks, framing, mounting and many other creative solutions.
- Compared with other “non-green” products, it’s an excellent and responsible alternative to traditional foam boards.
For Automotive Assembly plants in Detroit looking to decrease their carbon footprint and increase their green rating, this is a perfect product for you. This high-quality, cost-effective product is an excellent and responsible solution for your interior digital printing needs. Signarama gives this great new product, Omega Terra Max™, two thumbs up!