Before we answer your question about getting your vehicle wrapped in Detroit, we would like to ask you a few questions.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Getting Your Vehicle Wrapped
- Do you want to maximize brand awareness of your company?
- Do you feel like the sign on your building is limited in reaching your potential customers?
- Do you ever use your car, truck or van, for business appointments such as deliveries or installations?
- Do you want people to take that “second glance” at your Detroit company?
- Do you want your brand to stand out above the competition?
If your answer is “Yes” to any of these questions, then the answer to yours is obvious: Yes! You should get your vehicle wrapped!
Vehicle Wraps Stand Out Above The Competition
Vehicle wraps can help you stand out above the competition because they aren’t as common as a typical business sign. When it comes to advertising, we as a society have come to block out most of it. If you spent a day driving and walking through Metro Detroit, just counting all of the advertising you could find, you’d be amazed at how many places it shows up: television, Internet, building signs, t-shirts, window graphics, yard signs, etc. We have just learned to tune most of it out.
The key is to move onto some non-traditional advertising that produces the wow factor for the second glance. The first look will often be ignored, but if you can get your potential customer to do a double-take, then you’ve made an impression, if only even in the slightest way.
Vehicle wraps have been around for quite a while, but they don’t dominate the general population of vehicles the same way that commercial buildings do. Just about every commercial building in Detroit has a sign, but not every Detroit vehicle has graphics.
Vehicle Wraps Are Mobile Signs
Also, your vehicle is mobile. You can get your brand name out to more than just those who drive by your business every day. If there’s an area of town you feel would have more effective results, take a drive and bring your name to them!
The other benefit of having mobile signage is that you can use it as additional signage towards your building when you are parked in front or nearby. If you are in a strip mall where your storefront may be offset a bit, consider parking your wrapped vehicle closer to stoplight traffic for that extra visibility.
Vehicle Wraps Are Meant to Complement
Don’t get me wrong though, building signs are still effective, and they always will be. If you are debating between vehicle graphics and a sign for your building, I’d say go with the sign. Vehicle graphics are meant to complement your building signage, not replace it.
Also, always, always make sure your wrap is on brand. Brand continuity is important for any business. It gives your customers trust that you are an established and reputable brand, so please keep this in mind as well when getting your Detroit vehicle wrapped.
Where Do I Get My Vehicle Wrapped in Detroit?
Of course, the answer to that question is SIGNARAMA Troy. We specialize in both designing and installing vehicle wraps. Detroit is a city that has lots of opportunity for increasing your brand awareness, so contact our vehicle wrap experts today! We guarantee you will be happy with the results!
Some of you may have been in this situation. You are in charge of promoting an event this weekend and time is running out. You have been searching all of the local sign companies so you can get some yard signs in Detroit, but you haven’t been able to find a shop to provide you with what you need, when you need it, all while staying within your budget.
Look no further than Troy sign company SIGNARAMA. With our latest addition of the HP Scitex FB500 Flatbed Printer, we can print a full run of 100 yard signs in just a day’s time. On top of that, you can get each full-color sign, double-sided with stakes for as low as $5.
Our yard signs are printed directly onto a material known as coroplast, which is a corrugated plastic substrate and one of the least expensive materials available. These signs are meant to be temporary and generally can last for a year depending on weather conditions. If you are looking for something more durable than our yard signs in Detroit, take a look at our higher quality meeting & event signs.
Each week there seems to be at least ten events held in Southeastern Michigan. These events range from craft shows to pet adoption expos to business conferences, and can put quite a strain on those looking to promote the event. Our goal at SIGNARMA Troy is to reduce the stress you are facing.
If you are in a bind and need some fast yard signs in Detroit for your event, get in touch with us. Our amazing sign staff will be able to take care of you, get you the signage your event needs, and show you why our Troy sign company is one of the the strongest yard sign manufacturers in Metro Detroit.
Are you looking for a great solution for multiple signs… SIGNARAMA is your answer. We can full color print hundreds or even thousands of the same sign in a short amount of time. We are fully equipped to run any type of sign order, and we don’t even sweat the large quantities. Our goal is to personally match every sign and make sure they all have the same type of quality and color.
So when you’re looking to send a certain product out to multiple locations with a certain type of signage, look no further than Troy sign company SIGNARAMA. We will be sure to take care of you and help with all of your large quantity sign orders.
Is signage expensive?
Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for independent and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years. Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner’s perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary greatly depending upon the size, design, style, manufacturer, and mounting type
Source: SBA.gov, U.S. Small Business Administration.
Why do I need a sign for my business?
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, “”A business without a sign is a sign of no business.””
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customersâ€
Source: SBA.gov, U.S. Small Business Administration.
During this very busy time in our nation and our local communities, SIGNARAMA would like to extend an offer to properly recycle any and all political signs dropped off to our Troy, Michigan location.
“We are very focused on having the most positive impact we can on the Michigan environment through sustainable sign materials and various recycled materials, and we would like to continue that commitment by offering to properly recycle any volume of political signs you can drop off at our facility free of charge.” said Bob Chapa, SIGNARAMA’s President.
One important element in proper clean up of election yard signs is the metal stakes that are often thrown into the trash. We have a campaign during every election season to properly compile and recycle these signs so that the metals can be reused into something valuable for our community rather than just taking up wasted space in garbage dumps.
Whether you have a small collection of personal election yard signs to recycle or a large bundle from a campaign you assisted with, do not hesitate to contact SIGNARAMA at 248-585-6880 to see how we can help!