From our Family to yours… we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and an extremely safe New Year celebration!
We are greatly appreciative of your continued business in 2011 and look forward to making 2012 an even more exciting year for everyone!
Happy Holidays to our extended Detroit family!
With over 12 years serving the Metro Detroit community our first location in Madison Heights is proud to be one of the largest sign companies in the area, offering every type of sign product available in-house… from vehicle wraps to large electric signs, we are eager to show this new group of customers what we are capable of!
Through the transition we expect to have all of your previous artwork so that we will be able to truly keep a seamless transition for you.
We are excited to open up new possibilities for your sign options throughout Rochester Hills, Rochester, Auburn Hills, Pontiac and beyond.
SIGNARAMA Rochester Hills has been a strong market for many years and we are excited to bring those clients into our mix of business and increase awareness of our brand.
If you have any questions or are looking for a Rochester sign shop please call 248-585-6880.
Please stop by for a tour of our 12,000 square foot facility! The coffee is on us!
Please only apply if you are geeky enough to know what a “clipping mask in an .ai file” really means!
Who are you?
- Talented graphic designer with 3+ years of professional experience
- Expert at Adobe Suite CS4 or CS5 (preferred)
- Happy to see smiling customers… aka Service Driven
- Psyched about logo design
- Weird enough to follow a vehicle wrap for miles on I-75 that you designed just to get pictures
- Ready for a solid 40 hour work week
- Organized (some might say too much?)
- Experience with web design a major plus, but not required.
- Did we mention that customer service was important? (Your not the kind of graphic designer that likes to be locked up alone in a dark room are you?)
Please send resumes with a portfolio and include in the subject line your favorite movie title.
We plan to interview and hire for this position in the next few weeks… so please do not delay!