- Read Jen Priester Photography chooses Sign-A-Rama!→
Jen Priester’s photographics of newborn babies are fantastic, and make for a very eye-catching vehicle wrap project!
- Read Sign-A-Rama chosen by 1-800-LAW-FIRM for high profile freeway sign→
March 12, 2012Clients
We are proud to announce that Ari Kresch has chosen Sign-A-Rama to create the signage and exterior branding solution for his large renovation project and new Headquarters facility at Lahser and Northwestern Highway in Southfield. We have been working closely with his Architects and General Contractors, and of course the Southfield Building Department to maximize the visibility and signage allowed for this facility.
- Read Interior Designers love Sign-A-Rama Metro Detroit→
January 11, 2011Clients
Whether the project is home or office, interior designers can benefit from Sign-A-Rama’s expertise in indoor signage coordination including wall murals, vinyl graphics, dimensional letters, door plaques, and many others.
- Read The Hayman Company has awarded Sign-A-Rama their entire sign contract!→
September 20, 2010Clients
Sign-A-Rama is proud to announce that they have recently been awarded the sign contract for The Hayman Company, one of Detroit’s premiere commercial real estate companies.
- Read Dreamworks Studios called us!→
August 16, 2010Clients
We had a great visit today from Dreamworks Studios! They bought some of our old awnings to use in Transformers 3!